Sunday, December 18, 2016

Sentimental Sunday: Christmas 1963

Photo Collection of Midge Frazel, December 1963
Sentimental Sunday: Christmas 1963

Lest you think that planners, calendars and journals are something new to me, I will share with you this crop of a photo from my parents collection (original here). Taken on Christmas Day in 1963 and developed later that month is a photo of teenage me, at my Grandmother's apartment at the Rosedale Apartments in Cranston, RI. 

I can tell you that I am demonstrating my new scarab bracelet (which I still have) and in front of me is my calendar for the year 1964. It really would have been a good idea to put a calendar in all my personal photos to date them when it was forgotten to put the year on the back. Notice the very hip lettering on the front of the calendar. 

No comments:

Post a Comment