Thursday, April 20, 2017

Blogging in the Past, Present and Future

Photo by Midge Frazel, 2017

Blogging in the Past, Present and Future 

With an iced coffee in hand, I thought today about my past, present and future as a genealogy blogger. I decided to begin by creating a new logo for this blog, by using some stickers I have been using to motivate me in my Erin Condren Planner. As I am forgoing attendance at the 2017 NERGC conference, held next week, I reviewed my commitment to blogging about the work I have been doing in genealogy research. In the past, I wrote about my adventures in gravestone hunting in Granite-in-My-Blood, in the present, I am writing about planning and bullet journaling, and in the future, I strive to write about my personal family research and the ancestor profiles I am working on. 

I hope you have been enjoying my writing and my photographs. Some blogs have returned to being just text narratives and links for easy mobile blogging but I feel that the photos and screenshots are important too. Hoping that you stick with me as I continue to research and write, please visit my blogs and share your thoughts with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment