Monday, April 24, 2017

Changing My Mind: New Planner

My New Erin Condren LifePlanner Plan

2017 Erin Condren Life Planner
Last fall, I purchased a Deluxe Monthly planner from Erin Condren and I quickly learned how to use it. However, there really wasn't enough for me to write in as a daily view. So, when the offer was made to purchase a Life Planner for 50% off, I decided that it was time to buy one and salvage what I could from the old one. I uncoiled it, removed the pages I wanted to save and put them in a Erin Condren notebook. Uncoiling is tricky and it took some time to get it right but I saved most of the pages and some of the stickers.

I decided that I wanted the neutral version with a horizontal weekly layout so that there was more room for keeping track of my blogs and research. While I was waiting for it to arrive, I read in a Facebook Group  how to make a "temporary" page to clip in by using tape on the reverse side and adhering a coil clip to that. It will be my "To-Do List". I like the satisfaction of crossing off tasks completed and changing to a new page whenever I feel like it.  See the right side of this photo (above).

Another tip I gained was to put stickers on Avery Removable labels so they can be moved as the months progress. Avery 5418, 6728, 5444 will be holding my smaller stickers. (The larger ones I will sparingly use) I set the monthly page view up for this May and I love it so far. In May the 2018 planners will be released and I will be ready to order it after the initial rush of customers. 



No comments:

Post a Comment