Friday, April 8, 2016

The Highly Caffeinated Genealogist New Logo

The Highly Caffeinated Genealogist Coloring Design, 2016

The Highly Caffeinated Genealogist's New Logo

After nearly a year, I decided that this blog needed a new design so I am seeking the theme of coffee cups to be colored for my logo. I hope you like it.

This blog was intended to work as a place for me to post my family history writings that are not about my gravestone work.

This past year I have been reporting about things and ideas that genealogists are passionate about. Many readers have commented on the "stuff" that inspire us to keep researching and writing about. 

I will be buying more office products that help us be organized and comfortable in our home space where we write. My grandson who is only six asked for a journal for his Easter Basket. I was more than happy to buy him one. What do you need to inspire you to write?

Since there are not always photographs to compliment my stories, I am going to be using some of my coloring projects to enhance my ideas. Reader input is always welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment